The Unloved Bathroom

Monday, February 15, 2016

Unless you have been reading for a long time, you probably have never seen this photo.  That's because this is the most unloved room in our house.  It's a guest bathroom - the one that got the least amount of money and attention during the gut renovation. I know we are incredibly lucky to have such a luxury as an extra bathroom but when we were at the tail end of the renovation that seemed endless and our pockets felt extra light, I just sort of gave up and did what was good enough at the time.
So while I don't love it, I know it could be a lot worse.  This was the before.  And yea, it looked much more disgusting in the flesh.  (Thanks to the former owners for leaving me that hot plate though!)
Check out a recap of this room's renovation here. But I would love to give this space a refresh.  Specifically paint, new accessories and new lighting.  I just need some motivation to get me there because its easy to just sort of let this room languish since it's not offensively ugly - its just bleh.  I have guests coming in April - perhaps just the motivation I need? What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment